ISO 45001 Certification in Nigeria
ISO 45001 Certification is a process to declare that an organization has successfully implemented and demonstrated a Occupational Health and Safety Management System (ISO 45001:2018) and continues to effectively maintains the same. Integrated Assessment Services is leading Certification agency providing ISO 45001 Certification in Nigeria.
About ISO 45001 Standard
The International Organization for Standardization, ISO published a new revision of the ISO 45001:2018 standard on 20 October 2018. The revised standard is intended to address ambiguities and inconsistencies in the previous versions; provide additional guidance to organizations with regard to risk assessment, risk control and competence; define requirements that can be used across all industries and organizations; and to provide a foundation that will facilitate international harmonization of OHSAS 18001 certification schemes.
Process to get ISO 45001 Certification in Nigeria
Our Scope of Work for ISO 45001 Certification in Nigeria is as follows;
- ISO 45001 Consultation and Audit – We will work with you one on one to help you to identify areas for improvement in your current OHSMS.
- ISO 45001 Training – We will train the entire management team on their roles and responsibilities for implementing an effective workplace safety system.
- ISO 45001 Documentation Review – We review all documentation that is required to be included in the ISO 45001 certification package.
Step 1: Application for ISO 45001 Certification
An application for a new OHSMS or a change of scope is submitted by your organization. The following information is required.
- A completed application form.
- An existing OHSMS or other documentation that demonstrates the organization’s capability to meet the requirements of ISO 45001:2018.
- The configuration of your current OHSMS must be listed for certification assessment.
Step 2: Collaborative Audit
Collaborative audit is conducted with the Applicant to refine OHSMS process and documentation requirements. This step will be conducted by our certified consultants who will document plan of actions to address the non-conformances.
Step 3: Certification Audit
ISO 45001 certification audit is conducted by our client’s senior management and all the OHS staff that will be involved in the operation of the certified ISO 45001 health and safety management system. This step is lead and managed by our consultants who will also document any corrective action plan. ISO 45001 Certification Audit – We conduct a full certification audit and report to you.
Step 4: Certificate Issuance
Upon successful completion of the audit, Integrated Assessment Services will issue an ISO 45001 certificate to your organization.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Certification in Nigeria
- ISO 45001 Certification is a process by which an organization’s OHSMS is assessed and certified to meet the requirements of ISO 45001:2018. An organization that has been audited and certified to ISO 45001:2018 will be recognized as having demonstrated its capability in delivering products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements related to the OHS of its employees.
- ISO 45001 Certification is used by organizations as a benchmark for their health & safety management system, providing an assurance that their system complies with the latest version of ISO 45001 standard.
- ISO 45001 Certification is a requirement for many global supply chains and customers of products and services, helping to demonstrate compliance with customer requirements related to the safe delivery of their products and services.
- ISO 45001 Certification can help organizations develop new business opportunities, improve operational efficiencies and enhance their reputation within the industry. In addition, ISO 45001 Certification can help organizations protect their employees by developing and implementing a sound OHSMS.
Contact us :
To know more about ISO 45001 Certification, its cost and the timeline etc contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org