Introduction to Green Certification:
Green certification demonstrates high-quality and environmentally safe products. This globally recognized certification ensures the products are made by following Green measures in various aspects including:
- Product design
- Raw materials
- Manufacturing process
- Recycling or disposal
Also, the Green certification is a representation of the future-focused organization.
About IAS – An accredited Green certification body in Nigeria
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS), one of the recognized Green certification bodies in Nigeria! We deliver Green certification service not only in Nigeria but also in various African countries such as Ghana, Morocco, South Africa, and so on. IAS also has numerous branches and representatives across the world including India, Malaysia, Singapore, Italy, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Thailand, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Brazil, Mexico, etc.
We have an excellent team of auditors who have years of professional experience in real-time auditing to support the organization in the effective implementation of the desired standard’s requirements and specifications.
Advantages of acquiring Green certification
- Minimizes wastes and increases the profit
- Facilitates Green building projects
- Enhances the confidence of environmentally conscious customers
- Establishes safe and eco-friendly products
- Satisfies customers’ expectations
- Also, promotes the reputation of the organization
Green Certification procedure:
- Our team of auditors will analyze the possible requirements related to your product
- Initiation of audit procedure
- Technical documentation evaluation
- IAS will provide an audit report with effective implementation
- Finally, the Green certification will be issued
Steps to contact IAS in Nigeria
- Make an enquiry through our website
- Drop us a mail to email@example.com
- Fill out the application form in our website and send us
- You can also contact us directly and have free discussion about Green certification and auditing process
Highlights of our services:
Other than auditing and issuing the Green certification, we also perform as a consultant to help our clients to achieve the desired objectives.
IAS offers management system certifications on numerous ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 20000, 27001, 50001, 45001, 22000, 22301, etc.
We are also a famous training platform in Nigeria. We offer lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various ISO management system standards. IAS also provides online training to boost the auditing knowledge of the candidates from the place they are.
To know more details about the Green certification process, kindly contact us!