About ISO 9001 lead auditor training course
ISO 9001 lead auditor training course enables candidates to understand the ISO 9001:2015 requirements and as well as its clauses. This course also helps the delegates to learn the principles of the quality management system. The participants can certainly plan, manage, and conduct a full audit of ISO 9001 in compliance with ISO 19011.
IAS – One of the leading ISO training platforms in Nigeria
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a recognized training body in Nigeria, popular for providing lead auditor training on ISO 9001 and also against numerous management system standards.
IAS offers internal auditor training and as well as awareness and foundation training program on various ISO management system standards.
Other than Nigeria, IAS also conducts ISO 9001 lead auditor training in Ghana, Morocco, South Africa, and so on.
Highlights of ISO 9001 lead auditor training at IAS:
Duration: 5 days (40 hours) training
Course content includes:
- ISO 9001:2015 introduction
- ISO 9001 requirements and its clauses
- Overview of the quality management system
- QMS principles as well as its benefits
- Annex XL framework (high-level structure)
- Audit definition and its types
- Guidelines for auditing (ISO 19011)
- Explanation about audit planning, preparation of checklist and follow-up activities
- Also, the roles and responsibilities of an ISO 9001 lead auditor
Tutors: Professional tutors who are real-time auditors and who have years of experience in auditing the management system.
Accreditation: IAS conducts IRCA certified ISO 9001 lead auditor training to enhance the existing auditing knowledge of the delegates and to help them become a certified ISO 9001 lead auditor.
Our training program covers:
- Group discussion
- Mock tests
- Sample audit scenarios and
- Also, exercises and frequent assessments
Examination: Written examination (2 hours)
Certification: The delegates who pass the written examination will get a professional ISO 9001 lead auditor certificate. Also, the candidates who attended the 5 days ISO 9001 lead auditor training program will receive a participation certificate.
Online ISO 9001 lead auditor training
To develop your auditing knowledge and skills at the comfort of your home or office, IAS also provides online training on various ISO management system standards. The delegates should take the online examination to achieve the ISO 9001 lead auditor certificate. IAS will send the soft copy of the certificate to your registered mail address.
Who are eligible to participate in the ISO 9001 lead auditor training?
- Quality managers, QMS consultants, management representatives
- ISO 9001:2015 internal auditor
- Also, anyone who is interested to learn the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and quality management system
Pre-requisites to attend this training:
To take this ISO 9001 lead auditor training, the candidates should have basic knowledge of:
- ISO 9001 requirements, QMS concepts, terms as well as its importance
How does the ISO 9001 lead auditor benefit an individual?
The participants can:
- Learn the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Understand the principles and concepts of the management system
- Conduct, manage, report and as well as a follow-up a full audit of ISO 9001
- Learn the latest auditing techniques and methods
- Certainly, meet the requirements of an IRCA certified ISO 9001 lead auditor
- Also, find the errors and promote the management system and operational processes
Looking for detailed information? No worries! Call us to have a free discussion about the training program in detail.