Introduction to HACCP Certification:
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points – HACCP
It is a globally recognized term, demonstrates the effective implementation of the food safety management system. HACCP provides a systematic approach to control, manage, and reduce the biological, chemical and physical hazards. It also specifies critical control points, critical limits, and control measures to develop food safety and its quality. Certainly, this HACCP Certification standard applies to all food business organizations in the supply chain.
About IAS – An accredited HACCP certification body in Nigeria
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS), one of the recognized HACCP certification bodies in Nigeria! We deliver HACCP certification service not only in Nigeria but also in various African countries such as Ghana, Morocco, South Africa, and so on. IAS also has numerous branches and representatives across the world including India, Malaysia, Singapore, Italy, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Thailand, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Brazil, Mexico, etc.
We have an excellent team of auditors who have years of professional experience in real-time auditing to support the organization in the effective implementation of the desired standard’s requirements and specifications.
Advantages of acquiring HACCP certification
- Minimizes hazards in the food preparation process
- Ensures food safety and quality
- Enhances hazards control
- Promotes the organization’s reputation
- Reduces the potential foodborne diseases
- Reduces customers’ compliance
- Also, develops the organization’s reputations
HACCP Certification procedure:
- Our team of auditors will analyze the possible requirements related to your product
- Initiation of audit procedure
- Technical documentation evaluation
- IAS will provide an audit report with effective implementation
- Finally, the HACCP certification will be issued
Steps to contact IAS in Nigeria
- Make an enquiry through our website
- Drop us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the application form in our website and send us
- You can also contact us directly and have free discussion about HACCP certification and auditing process
Highlights of our services:
Other than auditing and issuing the HACCP certification, we also perform as a consultant to help our clients to achieve the desired objectives.
IAS offers management system certifications on numerous ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 20000, 27001, 50001, 45001, 22000, 22301, etc.
We are also a famous training platform in Nigeria. We offer lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various ISO management system standards. IAS also provides online training to boost the auditing knowledge of the candidates from the place they are.
To know more details about the HACCP certification process, kindly contact us!