ISO 9001 is an international standard for Quality Management System, suitable for all types of organizations. ISO 9001 lead auditor training course enables the delegates to perform the internal and external audits as per ISO 19011 guidelines. This IRCA certified course promotes them to become professional lead auditors in QMS by practicing with the latest auditing techniques and methods. Moreover, this training helps the delegates to find gaps and flaws in their quality management systems by promoting process approach in their organization.
Also, this ISO 9001 lead auditor training will give confidence to manage and guide the organization, audit team, effective corrective actions.
Training at IAS
Integrated Assessment Services is the most trusted certification body in Ghana, famous for providing major ISO management standards certification and product certification to many successful companies.
At IAS, we offer the best audit training practices and conducted programs for professionals and many organizations effectively in Ghana. IAS offers IRCA certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training course. Similarly, IAS offers internal auditor and lead auditor training in various ISO management standards for individuals and groups.
Also, IAS is successfully operating in major cities of Ghana namely Accra, Tema, Tamale, Kumasi, etc., and also in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, USA.
Moreover, IAS has training expertise and auditors with vast experience in core industries and knowledge to guide you in to ISO management standards.
Prior knowledge in quality management principles and also work experienced professionals in QMS
Who should attend?
- Quality managers
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal auditor
- QMS consultants
- Management representatives
- Also, any professionals who wish to be part of QMS.
5 consecutive days classroom training with lunch, refreshments and ISO 9001:2015 training course materials
During the training session, learners will undertake group discussion, mock test, sample audit scenarios, presentations to improve their involvement in the training effectively.
Finally, IAS conducts examination to delegates which contains objectives, definitions, audit scenarios. Minimum 70% is required for the successful completion of the ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor course. The ISO 9001:2015 training certificate will be issued by post at your desired locations or from the IAS training institute.
On the other hand, if the delegates failed to score minimum marks, he/she can appear again for an examination.
- ISO 9001 introductions and their transitions
- Quality Management System (QMS) principles and requirements
- Process approach (PDCA cycle)
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS terms/requirements/clauses
- Auditing methods, skills and practice auditors interpersonal behaviors (ISO19011 guidelines)
- Establish audit plan and leading audit team
- At final, Examination
Benefits of ISO 9001 lead auditor training course:
- The candidates can understand the key principles and practices of QMS auditing
- Auditing principles and auditor behaviors during audits
- Learn how to plan the audit and lead the audit team effectively
- Similarly, can learn how to analyze and find gaps in the organization’s QMS
- Raising NC and implementing their corrective actions effectively
- Also, will be trained to submit audit reports and take follow up activities
ISO 9001 Training is provided to individual through open training and for organizations. ISO 9001 Training gives knowledge and competence to individuals to understand the related concepts within their organization or industry. Integrated Assessment Services offers ISO 9001 Training in Ghana.
ISO 9001 Training in Ghana
Integrated Assessment Services delivers various types of ISO 9001 training such as
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 9001 Awareness Training.
ISO-9000 is a set of standards that provides specifications for creating Quality Management Systems. Through these standards, organizations are able to monitor the effectiveness of their internal processes which allows them to make changes where necessary. This process ensures that companies are capable of making products or providing services with high quality within the established deadlines and budgets. By having
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
We provide IRCA accredited ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course in Ghana. This gives the competence to plan, conduct and report third-party audits. This is 40 hours training program.
The training program covers the following areas: Introduction to ISO 9001, Understanding Quality Concepts & Guidelines, Leadership Qualities required for Lead Auditors, Auditor General Responsibilities & Code of Ethics, Audit Processes Under Internal Audit Vs. External Audit (ISO 9001 vs ISO 19011). The course also includes hands-on Lead Auditor Training sessions at our training facilities where students will be taught the process of auditing working documents & records.
Delivery of ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
- Classroom Training: 40 hours (5 days). Students are expected to attend all sessions during the training
- Online Training: Virtual Online training. This is tutor led online training conducted for 40 hours, where the candidate can take up the training through the Internet (or other electronic devices) at their own pace.
Course Content of ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
- Outline of an effective Audit programme under ISO 19011 Overview of quality management systems and audits, including ISO 9001 audit processes, useful tools and techniques for auditing Internal Audit vs. External Audit (ISO 9001 vs ISO 19011).
- The Code of Ethics as per IRCA guidelines.
- Auditor General Responsibilities as stated in ISO 19011:2018.
- Planning & Preparation of a Quality Management System Audit.
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
We provide IRCA accredited ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in Ghana. This is 16 hours training program which is divided into two days. The first day covers the following areas: Quality System Procedures & Requirements, Audit Script Writing, Developing Audit Plan & Scheduling, Documentation Review Techniques, and Control Evaluation Techniques. The second day is about internal audit activities such as control verification techniques and interviews.
Course Content of ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
Quality system procedures & requirements to comply with ISO 9001 Audit Script Writing Developing Audit Plan & Scheduling Documentation Review Techniques Control Evaluation Techniques Introduction to the Internal Quality Auditing – Processes, preparation, planning control verification techniques interviewing techniques.
Delivery of ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
- Classroom Training: 16 hours (2 days). Students are expected to attend all sessions during the training.
- Virtual Online Training: This is also tutor led online training conducted for 16 hours where the candidate can take up the training through the Internet (or other electronic devices) at their own pace.
- Self Learning Training: Delegate will be provided with a login code with 30 days validity. Delegates will get access to restructured course content through internet, which he/she can login and study on his own. Course slides, notes, test questions and answers will be provided in the training portal.
ISO 9001 Awareness Training
Integrated Assessment Services provides awareness training for organizations to facilitate understanding on quality policy, quality system elements and their application. It is also an introduction to auditing with a view of familiarizing participants with ISO 9001 and helps to raise general awareness on Quality Management Systems.
Take an ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course to gain the skills necessary to perform audits of Quality Management Systems against the requirements of ISO 9001. This course is designed for those who want to develop their auditing skills and improve their knowledge of quality management systems. EAS provides virtual training options so that you can take the course at your own pace and convenience.
Further to know more about the fee structure and payment related queries, kindly contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.