ISO 27001 Certification in Ghana
If you’re looking for a way to improve your business’s security posture, consider now for pursuing ISO 27001 certification. This international standard establishes best practices for information security management, and organizations that achieve certification demonstrate a commitment to safeguarding their data.
ISO 27001 certification is widely recognized and respected, and can help businesses attract new customers and partners. In addition, certification can help organizations meet regulatory requirements and protect themselves from cyber attacks.
How IAS can help you in your ISO 27001 Certification journey?
IAS is a globally accredited certification body with over 20 years of experience in information security. We can help your business achieve ISO 27001 certification and ensure that your data is secure.
We offer a range of services to support businesses through the ISMS certification process, including in both stages such as
- Pilot assessment
- Detailed Gap Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Preparing documentation for certification
- Submitting your application to the registrar
- Maintaining ISO 27001 compliance
Auditing and Certification to ISO 27001 Certification
- Complete the application form and apply to IAS.
- IAS plans and conducts Stage1 and Stag2 Audit at your premises ( IAS also conducts this audits through remote audit).
- On successful audit, IAS issues ISMS Certification to your organization. Your ISMS Certification status can be verified through IAS website and Accreditation body website.
- Your organization can continue to maintain the ISO 27001 Certification by conducting annual audits through IAS.
What does ISO 27001:2013 Certification cover:
It covers the ISMS system documentation which includes asset listing, risk assessment and counter measures, Statement of Applicability, security policies, business continuity, internal audits, roles and responsibilities to carry out these activities, ISMS system review by management etc.,
Who can apply for ISO 27001 Certification?
ISO 27001 certification is open to all types of organizations, including public and private companies, government agencies, not-for-profit organizations, and academic institutions. Any organization which intend to safe guard its customer’s sensitive information can implement and apply for ISMS Certification. This gives a confidence to the customer that their data is safe and will not end up in wrong hands.
ISO 27001 Certification cost in Ghana
The ISO 27001 certification cost varies depending on the size and complexity of the organization seeking certification. The cost of small organization with less than 10 employees with one server starts with 2500 Ghana cedi.
Get ISO 27001:2013 Certification through Remote audits:
If your business is unable to host an audit on site, IAS offers a remote auditing service. This allows businesses to undergo the certification process without having to leave their office. This will help to speed up the certification process and cut down the cost drastically.
Benefits of ISO 27001 Certification to your business
- Increase in workforce productivity because information security ensures that the right people have access to the right data at the right time.
- Reduce business risk exposure by addressing deficiencies identified during an audit More opportunities for growth and expansion will result when you supply the market with documented proof of good management practices leading to a positive image which can attract customers, investors and staff
- You can win the confidence of your employees, investors, stakeholders and partners.
- Protect customer’s sensitive information from misuse.
- There are many benefits to achieving ISO 27001 certification for your business. Some of these benefits include increased productivity, reduced risk exposure, a positive image that can attract customers and investors, and the confidence of employees, partners and stakeholders. Achieving certification also helps protect customer data from misuse.
Contact us now!
For more information on ISO 27001 certification in Ghana, please contact IAS today at [email protected] We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you.