What is ISO 15189 certification standard?
ISO 15189 is a quality management system standard, specifically developed to evaluate the quality and competency of medical laboratories. This international standard specifies requirements to establish, monitor, maintain, implement and continually improve QMS performance of the laboratories. Also, the ISO 15189 standard supports the accreditation bodies and regulating authorities to evaluate the quality of medical laboratories.
How does the organization benefit by achieving the ISO 15189 certification?
- Develops the competency of medical laboratories
- Enhances the QMS performance
- Promotes laboratory customer confidence
- Also, enhances the reputation
Integrated Assessment Services is a universally recognized certification body in Morocco, accredited by UQAS for providing management system certification on popular ISO standards.
We have more than 13 years of professional experience in auditing and issuing ISO standard certifications and product certifications.
IAS has professional experts who have the best industry background experience to guide our clients in the effective implementation of the management system.
Other than Morocco, IAS also offers ISO 15189 Certification service in the major cities of various African countries including South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, and so on. We have several branches and representatives to issue ISO Certifications in numerous countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Italy, France, Mexico, Turkey, etc.
We are also famous for providing product certifications such as Kosher, Halal, CGMP, BRC, HALAL, CE Marking, and so on.
IAS’ ISO 15189 certification procedure: Easy process, effective services!
- Firstly, make an enquiry through our website
- Or fill the application form and send to email@example.com
- Or else, contact us directly to know the auditing procedures specific to your organization
- IAS will initiate the audit, after receiving the application
- Basically, the auditing process of IAS has two stages such as readiness audit and effectiveness audit
- Finally, IAS will issue the UQAS accredited certificate which is valid for 3 years
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every year and re-certification audit after the validity of the initial certification is over
Feel free to contact us to know detailed information about the ISO 15189 Certification and its auditing process!