What is AS9100 certification standard?
AS9100 is a particularly developed standard for aerospace industries quality management system. This international standard includes specific requirements to establish, monitor, maintain, improve and implement the quality of aviation, space and defense products and their services. This one of the ISO quality management standards also includes similar requirements as ISO 9001, so it can be integrated easily in the quality management system. Further, the AS9100 also provides specifications to ensure the quality of parts and components of the aerospace products.
Regardless of size, the AS9100 Certification is applicable to all industries that manufacture aerospace products and provide aerospace related services.
How does the organization benefit by achieving the AS9100 certification?
- Ensures the quality of aerospace products
- Continually improves the aerospace industries’ QMS
- Reduces the operational errors and risks
- Better business opportunities
- Customer satisfaction
- Enhances stakeholders’ confidence
- Also, ensure positive reputation
Integrated Assessment Services is a universally recognized certification body in Morocco, accredited by UQAS for providing management system certification on popular ISO standards.
We have more than 13 years of professional experience in auditing and issuing ISO standard certifications and product certifications.
IAS has professional experts who have the best industry background experience to guide our clients in the effective implementation of the management system.
Other than Morocco, IAS also offers AS9100 Certification service in the major cities of various African countries including South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, and so on. We have several branches and representatives to issue ISO Certifications in numerous countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Italy, France, Mexico, Turkey, etc.
We are also famous for providing product certifications such as Kosher, Halal, CGMP, BRC, HALAL, CE Marking, and so on.
IAS’ AS9100 certification procedure: Easy process, effective services!
- Firstly, make an enquiry through our website
- Or fill the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or else, contact us directly to know the auditing procedures specific to your organization
- IAS will initiate the audit, after receiving the application
- Basically, the auditing process of IAS has two stages such as readiness audit and effectiveness audit
- Finally, IAS will issue the UQAS accredited certificate which is valid for 3 years
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every year and re-certification audit after the validity of the initial certification is over
Feel free to contact us to know detailed information about the AS9100 Certification and its auditing process!