ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor training in Morocco
ISO 45001 lead auditor training course includes everything from ISO 45001 introduction to the roles and responsibilities of an ISO 45001 lead auditor to transform an individual into a qualified lead auditor. This training enables delegates to plan, conduct, manage, and report an ISO 45001 audit in compliance with the guidelines of ISO 19011. As it is an IRCA certified course, you can also apply and get your name registered in the CQI-IRCA registry on the successful completion. Moreover, the ISO 45001 lead auditor training course helps the delegates to meet all the requirements of a certified ISO 45001 lead auditor.
Why should choose IAS for ISO 45001 lead auditor training?
The most trusted ISO training body in Morocco – IAS
Integrated Assessment Services in Morocco is an accredited training body for providing lead auditor, internal auditor, and as well as awareness and foundation training on management system certification standards. We offer IRCA approved ISO 45001 lead auditor training to boost the existing auditing skills of the delegates and to help them conduct a proficient ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&SMS) audit at any organization.
IAS offers ISO 45001 lead auditor training in the major cities of various African countries including South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, and so on. We have our main organization in India and also we have several branches and representatives in numerous countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Italy, France, Mexico, Turkey, etc.
What are the learning outcomes of ISO 45001 lead auditor course?
- Understand the ISO 45001:2018 requirements, its clauses as well as terms and definitions
- Gain confidence to schedule and manage a third-party audit against ISO 45001
- Develop audit report and certainly help the organization in the follow-up activities
- Also, learn the auditing guidelines in compliance with ISO 19011
Who should take this training?
Any individual who is looking for a high-level training to learn the requirements of ISO 45001 and the concepts of the occupational health and safety management system can take this training. Also, this training is super-beneficial for:
- Managers, representatives and as well as consultants of occupational health and safety
- Also, for OH&S internal auditors
Fundamental knowledge about ISO 45001 standard and terms and definitions of the occupational health and safety management system
5 consecutive days of training program
- Overview to ISO 45001:2018
- OH&SMS structure and its benefits
- Annex XL framework
- Audit definition and its types
- Guidelines for auditing (ISO 19011)
- Explanation about audit planning and preparation of checklist
- Also, audit report and follow-up activities
Tutors: Our trainers are professional tutors. They are IRCA certified real-time auditors who have years of experience in management system audits.
Accreditation: IRCA accredited ISO 45001 lead auditor training
Examination: IAS conducts a written examination at the end of the training program.
All the delegates should participate in the written examination to achieve the professional lead auditor certificate. The candidates who pass the final examination will be rewarded with an ISO 45001 lead auditor certificate. Others will receive a participation certificate.
- Group discussion, Mock tests, and as well as Sample audit scenarios with Presentation
- Also, exercises and frequent assessments
The investment of this course covers
IAS offers ISO training courses at a highly-discounted price. This fee includes:
- ISO 45001 lead auditor training course material
- Lunch and refreshments
IAS also offers ISO 45001 lead auditor training online to help individuals enhance their auditing skills at the comfort of their home or office. You can also participate in our virtual classroom training programs.
Looking for detailed information about ISO 45001 lead auditor training program and registration? No worries! Kindly contact us!