What is SA8000 certification standard?
SA8000 is a social accountability management system standard, developed to promote the socially accountable practices in the workplace. This international standard ensures employees’ well-being and they are treated ethically. It develops employees’ safety and their confidence about organizations process and performance. The guidelines of this voluntary standard are derived from national labor laws, the UN Declaration of Human Rights, and international human rights norms. However, this standard deals with issues such as:
- Child labor
- Forced and compulsory labor
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association
- Disciplinary practices
- Working hours
- Management team
Regardless of size, type or field of activity, the SA8000 Certification standard is applicable to any organization that wants to maintain its reputation and have better organizational growth. Also, SA8000 helps the companies to satisfy the applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
How does the organization benefit by achieving the SA8000 certification?
- Develop and implement the socially acceptable practices in the workplace
- Ensure employee’s satisfaction
- Enhance stakeholders’ confidence
- Improved business opportunities
- Also, help organizations to get global recognition
Integrated Assessment Services is a universally recognized certification body in Morocco, accredited by UQAS for providing management system certification on popular ISO standards.
We have more than 13 years of professional experience in auditing and issuing ISO standard certifications and product certifications.
IAS has professional experts who have the best industry background experience to guide our clients in the effective implementation of the management system.
Other than Morocco, IAS also offers SA8000 Certification service in the major cities of various African countries including South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, and so on. We have several branches and representatives to issue ISO Certifications in numerous countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Italy, France, Mexico, Turkey, etc.
We are also famous for providing product certifications such as Kosher, Halal, CGMP, BRC, HALAL, CE Marking, and so on.
IAS’ SA8000 certification procedure: Easy process, effective services!
- Firstly, make an enquiry through our website
- Or fill the application form and send to email@example.com
- Or else, contact us directly to know the auditing procedures specific to your organization
- IAS will initiate the audit, after receiving the application
- Basically, the auditing process of IAS has two stages such as readiness audit and effectiveness audit
- Finally, IAS will issue the UQAS accredited certificate which is valid for 3 years
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every year and re-certification audit after the validity of the initial certification is over
Feel free to contact us to know detailed information about the SA8000 Certification and its auditing process!