What is ISO 20000 certification standard?
Information Technology Service Management System standard ISO 20000 specifies requirements to establish, monitor, maintain, and continually improve the service management system of an organization. This international standard ensures to deliver quality services to customers/clients. It is applicable to all organizations, regardless of their size. But it requires lots of resources to implement in a company. However, implementation of the ISO 20000 Certification enhances the reputation and helps achieve new business opportunities.
ISO 20000 Certification ensures the continual improvement of the service management system which empowers the organization to deals with quality-conscious customers.
How does the organization benefit by achieving the ISO 20000 certification?
- Improves ITIL practices for cost optimization
- Positive reputation
- Increased SMS performance
- Organizational growth
- Enhances customer confidence
- Also, global recognition
Integrated Assessment Services is a universally recognized certification body in Morocco, accredited by UQAS for providing management system certification on popular ISO standards.
We have more than 13 years of professional experience in auditing and issuing ISO standard certifications and product certifications.
IAS has professional experts who have the best industry background experience to guide our clients in the effective implementation of the management system.
Other than Morocco, IAS also offers ISO 20000 Certification service in the major cities of various African countries including South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, and so on. We have several branches and representatives to issue ISO Certifications in numerous countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Italy, France, Mexico, Turkey, etc.
We are also famous for providing product certifications such as Kosher, Halal, CGMP, BRC, HALAL, CE Marking, and so on.
IAS’ ISO 20000 certification procedure: Easy process, effective services!
- Firstly, make an enquiry through our website
- Or fill the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or else, contact us directly to know the auditing procedures specific to your organization
- IAS will initiate the audit, after receiving the application
- Basically, the auditing process of IAS has two stages such as readiness audit and effectiveness audit
- Finally, IAS will issue the UQAS accredited certificate which is valid for 3 years
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every year and re-certification audit after the validity of the initial certification is over
Feel free to contact us to know detailed information about the ISO 20000 Certification and its auditing process!