What is ISO 22000 certification standard?
Irrespective of size, the ISO 22000 requirements apply to all food business organizations in the supply chain. This international standard specifies a framework to reduce food safety hazards and as well as to eliminate low-quality food. It also provides control measures to implement the food quality and Food Safety Management System performance of the organization. Also, ISO 22000 satisfies the legal food safety requirements that ensure the organizations to provide safe, healthy, and high-quality food for human consumption.
About ISO 22000:2018 certification
ISO 22000:2018 is developed with risk-based thinking to control and manage the operational risks and errors in the processes. It enhances employees’ satisfaction and thereby increases the profitability of your business. Also, this standard adapts with the PDCA approach to develop the QMS performance systematically.
ISO 22000 Certification is proof of a food business industry that has a well-developed food safety management system. It enhances customers’ confidence in your food products and services. Also, the ISO 22000 Certification brings global recognition to your organization.
How does the organization benefit by achieving the ISO 22000 certification?
- Ensures food safety
- Promotes FSMS performance
- Reduces food safety hazards and risks
- Reduces wastes and errors in operational process
- Also, help meet legal food safety requirements
Integrated Assessment Services is a universally recognized certification body in Morocco, accredited by UQAS for providing management system certification on popular ISO standards.
We have more than 13 years of professional experience in auditing and issuing ISO standard certifications and product certifications.
IAS has professional experts who have the best industry background experience to guide our clients in the effective implementation of the management system.
Other than Morocco, IAS also offers ISO 22000 Certification service in the major cities of various African countries including South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, and so on. We have several branches and representatives to issue ISO Certifications in numerous countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Italy, France, Mexico, Turkey, etc.
We are also famous for providing product certifications such as Kosher, Halal, CGMP, BRC, HALAL, CE Marking, and so on.
IAS’ ISO 22000 certification procedure: Easy process, effective services!
- Firstly, make an enquiry through our website
- Or fill the application form and send to [email protected]
- Or else, contact us directly to know the auditing procedures specific to your organization
- IAS will initiate the audit, after receiving the application
- Basically, the auditing process of IAS has two stages such as readiness audit and effectiveness audit
- Finally, IAS will issue the UQAS accredited certificate which is valid for 3 years
- IAS also conducts a surveillance audit every year and re-certification audit after the validity of the initial certification is over
Feel free to contact us to know detailed information about the ISO 22000 Certification and its auditing process!