What is ISO 50001:2018 standard?
ISO 50001 is the popular Energy Management System (EnMS) standard. This international standard specifies requirements to improve the energy efficiency and as well as to reduce energy consumption. It helps organizations to utilize the energy effectively that certainly improve energy performance and reduce energy cost. Also, the ISO 50001 Certification standard enables the organization to meet the applicable legal and statutory requirements.
ISO 50001:2018 is the latest standard, followed by millions of organizations to continually improve EnMS performance. This standard follows the process approach to develop the organizations’ process and system to achieve their desired goals and objectives. It also comes with Risk-based thinking to help the organizations to control and manage the risks that arise in the management system process.
Whether it is a small or large organization, the ISO 50001 requirements are intended to be applicable to any organization, irrespective of the type and field of activity.
About IAS – A UQAS accredited ISO 50001 Certification body in South Africa
Integrated Assessment Services is an accredited certification body for providing process certification and product certification in South Africa.
We provide ISO 50001 Certification services in South Africa and also in various countries across the globe including African countries such as Nigeria, Morocco, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, etc. Also, we offer certification services in major cities of the following countries India, Malaysia, Singapore, Italy, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Thailand, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Brazil, Mexico, etc.
IAS is also famous for auditing and issuing product certification such as Kosher, Green, CE Marking, GOST-R, RoHS, etc.
IAS offers lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and as well as awareness and foundation training on numerous ISO management system standards.
How does the ISO 50001 Certification benefit my business?
- ISO 50001 Certification enhances the EnMS performance
- Reduces the energy risks as well as the consumption of energy
- Improves energy efficiency
- Develops the reputation of the organization
- Creates new business opportunities
- Enhances employee job satisfaction
- Develops customer confidence
- Also, promotes the competency to win government tenders
Ways to get ISO 50001 Certification through IAS:
IAS offers simple yet effective ways to support the organization in the implementation of the ISO 50001 Certification.
- Find the IAS application form on our site.
- Fill the form and send it to use.
- Contact us to get detailed information about the ISO 50001 certification and our auditing process.
- Implement the effective requirements of ISO 50001:2018. You can also get help from a consultant (our auditors also act as a consultant to guide the organization in the fulfillment of the desired ISO standard).
- Train your employees and prepare the documents such as internal audit reports, the organization’s process, and services records, etc.
- IAS audit team will come with a plan to conduct the audit.
- We conduct an ISO 50001 certification audit and confirm that an organization (our client) is providing safe and quality services to its customers. Finally, we issue the UQAS accredited ISO 50001 Certificate.
- Also, IAS conducts a surveillance audit every year until the validity of the initial certification.
- Further, we also perform a Re-certification audit for the continual improvement of your organization’s management system.
Looking for an accredited ISO 50001 Certification body in South Africa? Look no further! Here is IAS. Contact us to know more about the ISO 50001 Certification and our auditing process.