Introduction to ROHS Certification:
RoHS – Restriction of Hazardous Substances
It is a globally recognized directive, which certainly restricts hazardous substances such as Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Hexavalent Chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE) in the manufacturing process of electrical and electronic products. The RoHS certification ensures the products are safe, hazardless, and lead-free. Also, the directives of RoHS support the manufacturers to recycle electrical wastes.
The RoHS certification is mandatory for products such as:
- Lightning equipment
- Consumer equipment
- Electrical and electronic tools
- IT and telecommunication equipment
- Large and small household appliances
- Monitoring and control instruments (Automatic dispensers)
- Medical devices
- Toys, leisure and sports equipment, etc.
About IAS – An accredited ROHS certification body in Nigeria
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS), one of the recognized ROHS certification bodies in Nigeria! We deliver ROHS certification service not only in Nigeria but also in various African countries such as Ghana, Morocco, South Africa, and so on. IAS also has numerous branches and representatives across the world including India, Malaysia, Singapore, Italy, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Thailand, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Brazil, Mexico, etc.
We have an excellent team of auditors who have years of professional experience in real-time auditing to support the organization in the effective implementation of the desired standard’s requirements and specifications.
Advantages of acquiring ROHS certification
- Restricts the use of certain hazardous substances
- Assures products’ safety
- Customer satisfaction
- Increased credibility as well as profitability
- Supports the overall growth of an organization
ROHS Certification procedure:
- Our team of auditors will analyze the possible requirements related to your product
- Initiation of audit procedure
- Technical documentation evaluation
- IAS will provide an audit report with effective implementation
- Finally, the ROHS certification will be issued
Steps to contact IAS in Nigeria
- Make an enquiry through our website
- Drop us a mail to email@example.com
- Fill out the application form in our website and send us
- You can also contact us directly and have free discussion about ROHS certification and auditing process
Highlights of our services:
Other than auditing and issuing the ROHS certification, we also perform as a consultant to help our clients to achieve the desired objectives.
IAS offers management system certifications on numerous ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 20000, 27001, 50001, 45001, 22000, 22301, etc.
We are also a famous training platform in Nigeria. We offer lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various ISO management system standards. IAS also provides online training to boost the auditing knowledge of the candidates from the place they are.
To know more details about the ROHS certification process, kindly contact us!