Introduction to Kosher Certification:
Kosher Certification is an internationally approved certification to establish Kosher foods and their quality. The food or drink products which are made by following the Jewish dietary law requirements are called Kosher. It is a Hebrew language word means fit, proper or correct. Kosher foods are famous for purity, safety, and food quality.
There are three categories in Kosher foods such as Pareve, Meat and Poultry, and Dairy products.
About IAS – An accredited Kosher certification body in Nigeria
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS), one of the recognized Kosher certification bodies in Nigeria! We deliver Kosher certification service not only in Nigeria but also in various African countries such as Ghana, Morocco, South Africa, and so on. IAS also has numerous branches and representatives across the world including India, Malaysia, Singapore, Italy, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Thailand, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Brazil, Mexico, etc.
We have an excellent team of auditors who have years of professional experience in real-time auditing to support the organization in the effective implementation of the desired standard’s requirements and specifications.
Advantages of acquiring Kosher certification
- Assures the food products are natural and organic
- Ensures food safety
- Customer satisfaction
- Reduced compliance
- Increased profit
- Also, promotes the brand image
Kosher Certification procedure:
- Our team of auditors will analyze the possible requirements related to your product
- Initiation of audit procedure
- Technical documentation evaluation
- IAS will provide an audit report with effective implementation
- Finally, the Kosher certification will be issued
Steps to contact IAS in Nigeria
- Make an enquiry through our website
- Drop us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the application form in our website and send us
- You can also contact us directly and have free discussion about Kosher certification and auditing process
Highlights of our services:
Other than auditing and issuing the Kosher certification, we also perform as a consultant to help our clients to achieve the desired objectives.
IAS offers management system certifications on numerous ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 20000, 27001, 50001, 45001, 22000, 22301, etc.
We are also a famous training platform in Nigeria. We offer lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training on various ISO management system standards. IAS also provides online training to boost the auditing knowledge of the candidates from the place they are.
To know more details about the Kosher certification process, kindly contact us!