GOST-R, a technical document which gives clearance to companies from Russian customs and easier access into the Russian market to sell their products which complies that are safe, healthy, and quality.
Before importing or exporting the product to Russian market, the organization should meet the essential health and safety requirements, technical file of their product, instruction or manual of their product type, manufacturing procedures to obtain the declaration of conformity under the Russian technical regulations.
However, it is mandatory for the manufacturer, export &import products should have declaration of conformity to get clearance in customs without any issues in the Russian Market.
Benefits of GOST-R certification in business:
- Products can easily move in to the Russian market without any restrictions.
- Global reach to your business for more business opportunities.
- Increase customer satisfaction and also stakeholders.
- Increase in profit and gain trust in brand name.
- Minimize risk and increase traceability of your product.
IAS – Most trusted Gost-R certification body in Ghana
Integrated assessment services, widely known for providing ISO certification and product certification to the companies. IAS operating in most part of the country Ghana and its cities namely Accra, Tema, Tamale, Kumasi, etc.,
IAS analyze and ensure their client’s business process and quality performance with the GOST-R standard requirements. And also we help them to meet obligatory compliance by providing qualified auditors for certification to the organization.
Also, IAS expertise in providing other ISO management certification and system certifications Such as ISO 9001, ISO 22301, ISO 14001 ISO 20000, ISO 15189, ISO 17025 ISO 45001, ISO 13485.
Product certification where you can export or import the products to international market by meeting their requirements. IAS expertise in BRC, VAPT, Green, CE marking, HACCP, RoHS, SA8000, AS9100, etc.
How to get your organization product certified in GOST-R?
With the help of our IAS team of auditors and subject matter expert you can rely on us for successful certification to your organizations.
- At first, make an enquiry or contact us by sending email email@example.com.
- download and fill application form from the website at free of cost
- With your specified requirements, IAS initiates contract review with the organization.
- Then certification process- two stages of audit namely stage1 &2.
- Non-conformance closure (if any found during the audit)
- Issuance of GOST-R certificate with three years validity.
For further more details please send your quotes to firstname.lastname@example.org.