Kosher foods become famous in recent times in the market, making people believe that consuming Kosher foods are hygiene, safe and healthy.
The Jewish word Kosher, refers the foods that cooked, served, kept according to Jewish dietary law.
Kosher certification helps the food supply chain industry to follow the method of slaughtering, processing, inspecting, keeping, cleaning, and equipment handling the foods according to Jewish dietary laws.
Because of its robust procedures, trading Kosher foods in the market becomes easy. Moreover, Kosher portrays which type of foods allowed or combined when eating or serving together. Mainly, the three main categories of Kosher foods are: meat, dairy and pareve.
Kosher certifications fits to any food and meat industry like restaurants, hotels, food manufacturers, warehouses, packers, etc.,
Benefits of Kosher certification in your business
- Improve marketability for your foods.
- Improved quality, safety and hygiene in work place.
- Customer acquisition is high
- Improves standardization in workplace and also employees’ safety.
- Global recognition for more business opportunities.
- Better relationship between customers and organization.
IAS – Most trusted Kosher certification body in Ghana
Integrated assessment services(IAS) has vast experience in providing Kosher certification to food manufacturers, hotels and restaurants in many parts of the country Ghana and its cities namely Accra, Tema, Tamale, Kumasi, etc.,
Moreover, IAS team of Auditors and food experts are provided for auditing the organization for successful Kosher Certification.
IAS is also expertise in various ISO management standard certification and product certification. such as ISO 9001, ISO 22301, ISO 14001, ISO 20000, ISO 15189, ISO 17025, ISO 45001, ISO 13485, BRC, VAPT, Green, CE marking, HACCP, RoHS, GOST-R, etc.
Other than that, IAS has training partners who provide IRCA Certified lead auditor and internal auditor training in ISO Management standards and provide consultation to companies who want their business activities & processes to be well organized for continual improvement.
IAS – Kosher Certification process
- Make an enquiry or send mail to email@example.com
- Our representative will assist you for further process.
- Also, download and fill the application form which is free of cost available in our site.
- Then contract review with the organization
- Certification audit process (stage 1& 2)
- Issuance of Kosher certification with a validity of 3 years.
- Surveillance audit.
- Re-certification audit.
For detailed kosher certification process, training and consultation please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org