ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS):
Information security and data privacy are the major concern to any organization, especially in Information Technology (IT) organizations. To overcome this, the International Standard Organization (ISO) formulated the ISO 27000 family of standards.
The ISO 27001 certification enables the organizations to establish, implement, and define the risk assessment in every process. The ISMS ensures the information and data security of the clients or management processes are safe from security risks, threats, breaches.
ISO 27001 standard certification specifies requirements to the ISMS to ensure proper planning, involvement of top management, resource planning, performance evaluation, operation control in the management for continual improvement.
Also, this certification helps the organizations to meet their information security policy and objectives and obligatory compliance to achieve their intended results in the management system.
Adoption to this ISO 27001 standard certification, the organization will gain confidence and trust from its customers and stakeholders which improves its process in a strategic direction.
However, the ISO 27001 Certification applies to all organizations that deal with customers’ data and information.
Major benefits of acquiring the ISO 27001 Certification:
- Improves the ISMS performance of the organization
- Secured confidential information and data
- Promotes clients confidence
- Develops the organization’s reputation
IAS – The most trusted ISO 45001 Certification body
IAS, a privately held corporation, is headquartered in the southern part of India. Incorporated in 2007, specialize in providing ISO management standard certification and product certification to local, national, and international organizations with UQAS accreditation.
IAS certified many successful organizations with our qualified auditors and technical expertise by auditing and assisting the quality-driven organizations in Ghana and its cities namely Accra, Tema, Tamale, Kumasi, etc.,
Also operating worldwide with 200 more qualified auditors, consultants, trainers in Asia, Europe, Middle East, Gulf, USA.
IAS provides quality and business systems auditing, consulting, and also IRCA certified training services specializing in helping the companies for their growth and development in their management systems.
We specialize in ISO 9001, ISO 22301, ISO 14001 ISO 20000, ISO 15189, ISO 17025, ISO 45001, ISO 13485, etc. Also product certification such as BRC, VAPT, Green, CE marking, HACCP, RoHS, GOST-R, etc.,
ISO 27001 certification procedure:
- Fill the enquiry form stating your query.
- Download and fill the application form available in our website at free of cost.
- With a desired scope, contract review sign with the organization.
- Audit preparation initial visit to site (optional).
- Certification audit- stage 1 and stage 2
- NC closure and observations (if found during the audit), corrective action approval by IAS team.
- Certification audit(stage 1 & 2)
- Surveillance audit, then re-certification audit with prior notification after the validity of initial certification.
- Certainly, the logo usage, suspension, termination of contract falls under IAS terms and conditions.
For furthermore information, please contact us or mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.