Environmental friendly products or Green products become more famous in most parts of the world because of their benefit to the users and their surrounding atmospheric benefits. Green product certification concerned about the products that are made free from toxic and hazardous substances for its use.
The green certification encourages the organization to carry out Life-cycle analysis for their products to become more efficient. Moreover, the Green certification tends to improve the process in the organization and to minimize waste generation and safer disposal of waste, use recycled or natural resources in the process.
Benefits of green certification:
- Improves the environment by reducing the release of toxic content to atmosphere and waste generation.
- Minimize global warming and ozone depletion as well.
- Customer acquisition for your green product will increases
- Certainly, increase in marketability of your product which Increases revenue.
- Claiming green certified, products will reach the international market and also enhance your business opportunity
- Improves business benchmark with other competitor.
IAS – Most trusted Green Certification body in Ghana
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) with UQAS Accreditation, since 2007, prominent in providing ISO management certification and product certification for many successful organization in Ghana,
IAS offers its clients with qualified auditors and technical expertise for their auditing process and assists them in meeting the GREEN standard requirements for successful certification.
As a notified certification body in Ghana, IAS ensures their client’s organizational needs and expectations with current market research considering the world largest growing economy of Ghana.
Also, IAS is successfully operating in major cities of Ghana namely, Accra, Tema, Tamale, Kumasi, etc., and also in other countries such as Asia, Gulf, Middle East, Africa, USA.
Moreover, IAS expertise in providing IRCA certified training to professionals and organization group members in various ISO standards and product certifications.
GREEN certification procedure
- Initially, make an enquiry in our global website or contact us through mail or telephone based on your country/ region.
- Download and fill the application form which is available for free in our website and send email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- After reviewing the application, IAS will contact you for further certification procedures.
- In short, GREEN have two stages of audit,
- Stage 1: evaluation of your organization and readiness for stage 2 audit
- Stage 2: verifying objective evidence and conformity to the GREEN standard requirements.
- IAS submit audit findings, no of NC’s (if found any) and following observations found during the audit.
- The time duration for effective NC closure is between 30 to 60 days.
- Verification and validation of NC Closure and also follow-up visits by IAS Team.
- Finally, Issuance of GREEN certificate with a validity of three years.
- Subsequently, a Surveillance audit by IAS for every 12 months.
- Re-certification audit after the validity of initial certification.
- Logo usage, suspension, withdrawal or termination of contract comes under IAS terms and conditions.
- For instance, the organization has failed any terms and condition of IAS, the certificate will be suspended with prior notification.
Further, to know more details about GREEN certification and Other ISO management standards & product certification, audit procedures, kindly contact us email@example.com.