European Technical Legislation CE Marking
CE marking products that comply with European technical legislation have access to get in to the European Market. The European conformity CE Marking certification highlights the products’ European safety, quality, and environmental requirements.
Any manufacturer/supplier/importer must have CE mark to place their product in the European market. This Certification mark also helps to promote the products in the international business market.
How to get CE Mark?
- At first prepare a technical file which consists of product performance, nature of the product, test report, etc.,
- Then select your product categories under European directives. There are more than 20 European directives available.
- Choose the certification body for your product. IAS has certified more than 500 products in the major companies under the European directives
- Obtain a certificate of conformity and other compliance of your product
- Affix the CE mark in your product or in the packages.
CE marking advantages
- With IAS, you can affix the CE mark in a short period of time with all your technical documents.
- You can get access to sell or export your product to the EU market easily
- Gain reputation with your customers and stakeholders.
- Improves your business benchmark with the competitors.
- Improved product safety and quality.
- Therefore increase in reliability and credibility.
IAS – Most trusted CE marking body in Ghana
As already mentioned, IAS has team of auditors and experts who help your organization to get successfully certified with international standard and product certification in Ghana and also its cities.
IAS is a UQAS accredited certification body for providing management system certifications on ISO standards as well as product certifications.
With the fastest growing economy in Ghana, IAS certified most of the companies with ISO Management certification like ISO 9001, ISO 22301, ISO 14001, ISO 20000, ISO 15189, ISO 17025, ISO 45001, ISO 13485, etc., and also product certification such as BRC, VAPT, Green, CE marking, HACCP, RoHS, GOST-R, etc.,
IAS provides IRCA certified training to individuals and group members of the organizations to become a certified lead auditor and internal auditor to drive the organization for continual improvement.