BRC Food Safety Standard
British Retail Consortium developed a standard BRC for food safety. BRC specifies a set of framework for managing the safety, integrity, and quality of food products and services. Also, the certification helps the organization to comply with food safety, obligatory compliance to meet the customer requirements.
BRC requirements to food industry as follows
- Senior management commitment
- The food safety plan – HACCP
- Food safety and quality management system
- Site standards
- Product control
- Process control
- High-risk, high-care and ambient high-care production risk zones
- Requirements for traded products
Besides, IAS helps the organization to meet those BRC requirements for their improvement in business and quality process with qualified auditors and get successfully certified.
Benefits of getting BRC certification in business
- Improves food safety and also maintain culture in the organization.
- Reduce hazards and waste during food production and other processes.
- Obviously, Reduces cost by proper usage of resources.
- Standardized process flow in the workplace which prevent from non -conformance and other risks during production.
- Global recognition which significantly improves business opportunity in international market.
- Reduction in customer complaints and also food fraudulence.
IAS – BRC certification body in Ghana
IAS is the most recommended certification body in Ghana and its cities. IAS is well known by its team of qualified auditors and technical expertise to audit the companies for their management certification and product certification.
We are expertise in providing ISO management standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 22301, ISO 14001, ISO 15189, ISO 17025 ISO 45001, ISO 13485, etc. IAS also provides product certification such as BRC, VAPT, Green, CE marking, HACCP, RoHS, GOST-R, etc.
IAS works for its clients’ business and quality improvement with a better business relationship throughout the time.
IAS – BRC Certification procedure
- Contact us or by sending email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and fill the application form in our site which is free of cost.
- IAS initiates the contract review with your organization.
- Certification audit usually two stages (stage 1 & 2).
- Surveillance audit 12 months once
- Re-certification audit